Monday 24 May 2010

Iron Cupcake London – Challenge XI: CELEBRATION

Our eleventh challenge to be held on Monday 7th June marks our first birthday. I know! Where has the time gone?

The theme is therefore CELEBRATION! Bake any cupcake you wish as long as it’s suitable for a celebration.

All challenge details (times, venue location, requirements etc) can be found here.

Bakers - please let me know if you intend to enter and which contest (i.e. amateur or pro) you are entering.

Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Helen (Fuss Free Flavours) said...

I have to enter or at least come. I ahve been meaning to do so for a year so there really is no excuse.

Nag me to turn up!

Katie said...

I may make it this time if I can get to London.

BTW, I have given you an award. Please visit my blog for details.

http://appleandspice.blogspot.com/2010/05/7-things-for-2-awards.html

Shannon said...

Hiya,

I'll be there. Question: would it be okay to make some mini cupcakes, instead of the cut-in-half ones?

The Caked Crusader said...

Hi Shannon

Yes - mini cupcakes are most welcome as an alternative to cutting some in half!

Good luck!